Hi, all! Just a note to say we’re keeping an eye on the weather and will let you know Sunday morning whether we’re still able to hold the Sunday Guild Social at MIT from 4-7PM. Our fingers are crossed (even though that makes the fibercrafting a little more challenging) that everything is clear and the roads and T are operational by 4PM Sunday, but we’ll let you know either way on Sunday morning. Keep an eye on this space, or on Facebook, or on the Rav thread about the event. Hoping to see you Sunday!